Thursday, April 25, 2013

things that I like


  • Keyboards that have a distinct click and bounce like the ones in libraries and the one I'm typing on this very second.
  • Mumford & Sons.
  • When people start to talk about something they really care about and everything about their person becomes a storm of energy and passion.
  • Drinking London Fogs on patios in the sunshine with people who stumble through sentences in the most endearing ways.
  • Saying that I'm an anarchist.
  • Mumford & Sons. 
  • Painting my nails, even though I hate nail polish slowly peeling off.
On that note, I think I'm going to go paint my nails because I haven't in quite a while and I have the belief that we should all do nice things for ourselves when we're alone in other people's rooms, damn the consequences.

Okay, so I didn't mean it quite like that. But yeah. Be nice to yourself. You're awesome.

No comments: