Wednesday, April 17, 2013

excessive John Green fangirling

I feel like a huge theme of my life is that I love to love things. I even love loving loving things. This is reminding me of John Green quoating James Joyce, "Love loves to love love."

Yeah, I just quoted Ulysses through John Green. Bam.

Which segues into my topic today, or lack of topic other than more gushing about things that I love (i.e. John Green). I really enjoy talking about John Green books. It is one of the main things that makes me really happy and engaged and excited about life. Due to this, and the awesomeness of collaboration, I am really stoked to be making a The Fault in Our Stars short film, including the first scene of the book.

Can we just freak out about that for a minute?

I've cast Augustus, Isaac, possibly Patrick and Monica. I'm [probably] going to play Hazel. I've only just started but things are starting to roll and, provided I can find an appropriate church basement, this is really happening!

I am going to create John Green fan art and it is going to be legit and made of awesome and yay life!

No comments: