Saturday, April 25, 2009

Messages and Hiking

First of all, I have to tell you a story that will posibly keep me laughing at random times for the rest of my life. Or maybe I won't remember it that long, which is why I need to document it for all of eternity in a blog. So here it is. 

My sisters room is right next to the laundry room, and when you use the drying machine the window fogs up, like in a car when it's cold, so I decided to write a little message.
I started to write 'hello world' with my finger but when I started Rachel scoffed at me. "Hello? That's so generic. Where's your spontenaity?"*
For this reason I changed my simple 'hello' into the slightly more fruitful message "hell is waiting for you, sinner." I thought I was going to die laughing when I recounted the story to Caitlyn. WheneverI think about it, I giggle. 
The best part is that the next time we use the dryer it'll fog up again, but the message will remain like it always does when you write a smiley face on your foggy bathroom mirror. It stays there for a while. 
I can just picture Rachel coming into her room and looking out the window seeing 'hell is waiting for you, sinner'. I'm so hilarious.

Other than that this is going to be a shortish blog. I was going to write about the provincial election that is happening in a few weeks, but I'm going to leave that tomorrow because 1. I'm not feeling particularly interested in writing about the election (and the subject deserves enthusiasum) and 2. I have to go get ready for a hike I am going on tonight that is taking place throughout the night. Yes I will be hiking from 6pm(ish) tonight until 6am tomorrow morning with some breakaging in between and different fun activities.

*I editing what she said a little to make it more dramatic and interesting.

No comments: