Friday, April 15, 2011

BEDA feedback

I've asked two, reasonably trustworthy* people for comments on my blog since the start of April and I've come to some conclusions:

a) I have a palpable theme going on
b) that theme quite possibly involves depression,
c) no wait, maybe it's just depressing,
d) but if that's your writing style, then great.

So yeah, I'm depressed or depressing. I prefer the term thoughtful. And I do notice a theme, too. I've been somewhat sedate lately. I guess that equals apparent depression. My blogs aren't quite as funny any more, if they ever were.

Stop--don't tell me I'm actually progressing as a person... I have been feeling a bit angsty lately. Well, if you can be simultaneously happy-go-lucky and angst ridden. Is this maturity? Evolution? Self improvement? I don't believe it.

I'll just call it my emo phase.

***
A shout out goes to Caitlyn, my dear sister, who was been around the sun twenty-one times as of today. That's a lot of travelling. If you're reading this, I love you, most ardently. Happy birthday. If you're not reading this, I don't love you quite as much. But we can still be friends.

*you know what you did.

No comments: