Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Where BEDA ends

This, technically, is the last day of BEDA for me. Well, not really technically, because really technically I didn't publish a blog on August 11th but I did write one and I did publish it eventually. I suppose, also, that I will be back in the internets sometime over the next two weeks and definitely on the 31st. But it's all pretty unsure.

What is sure?

Sure is that I don't have a favourite colour. Except for yellow.
Sure is that I am having pizza for dinner. Mushrooms. Om nom.

I'm sure of a lot of things. Mostly. Not really. I guess I'm not sure of anything. But I did have pizza for dinner. Sorry for the change in tense there but there was a hiatus in between this paragraph and the last.

That's two nights of pizza in a row. One of which pizzas I made. Really though, the answer is always pizza. I don't know why my mother even bothers asking what I'd prefer for dinner anymore. Maybe she is forgetful. Maybe she is hoping I am forgetful. But I will never forget the joy that pizza has brought me. And I will never stop wanting to eat it. In theory. As I said, I'm not really sure of anything.

That was a weird paragraph. I suppose I'm in a weird mood. You know that feeling where you know you've forgotten something but you don't know what it is? I don't have that.

No, the feeling I have is more of a 'Okay, so logically, I've probably forgotten to pack something but I cannot think of one thing I own that is not in my suitcase and, wow, that's a big suitcase.' The 'one thing I own' part is, of course, hyperbole but I have to tell you that lately I've been in a rather hyperbole-ish mood. Not sure what that's about but I'm sure my therapist will be interested in knowing that I'm finally stepping up to the plate of being dramatic and attention seeking.

Just kidding #1: I wouldn't tell anything that revealing to my psychiatrist.
Just kidding # 2: I don't have a psychiatrist. (Are you reading this Dr. McCoy? Go get a part in Star Trek for Spock's sake*)

Yeah, I'm aware that this blog took an odd turn. What're you gonna do about it?

*I'm really not qualified to make Star Trek references but I don't let things like qualifications get in my way. Ever. (Which is how come, if I want to, I'll be able to go to college/university without a high school degree. In theory.)

No comments: