Thursday, August 19, 2010

Missing you

If you are reading this, I did not get a chance to write a blog today. That is largely due to the fact that I spent most of my day in an unknown place with no internet. Possibly Harry Potter World.

You see, yesterday, I woke up at 6am, had a shower, drove to Seattle, flew to San Fransico, flew to Orlando and then fell into a deep and restful sleep. Today, I probably woke up and immediately embarked on some grand adventure and didn't come back until late. Or I came back to no internet. Hotels... (Read: I hate you, Westin!)

And so I didn't have time to blog. But this is me, from the past, and you have no idea how odd it was to write past tense about the future. Really strange.

There's this part of a movie/tv show where one character says something along the lines of the following:
"You know that John Lennon song? 'You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not.'"
"You mean, 'But I'm not the only one.'"
"No, I don't."
"That's the line."
"Maybe you're thinking of a different song."

Anyway, I can't remember where this is from and how it got into my mind but if you could tell me, that would be fantastic. Please please tell me. kthnxbai.

No comments: