Saturday, August 14, 2010

Natural craziness

Sometimes I get a tad crazy. Maybe more than a tad. What is a tad? Sorry. The point is...
I don't do drugs. Why is it 'do' drugs? That doesn't make sense.
I don't drink alcohol. Much. Kidding. I'm not a fan. Wine, beer, etc. all kind of tastes gross to me.
I'm a pretty low key, indoor-type individual. You know how I'm blogging every day* this month? That's proof.
And yet... sometimes I can be crazy. Really odd, walking down the street and laughing like a mental person crazy. Maybe this is because I sometimes eat large quantities of brownies. Maybe it's because I am, in fact, mentally ill. But regardless, it's pretty darn entertaining at the time.

When was the last time you had a conversation with you sister about how if you were owls you'd both be dead**? Never? You don't have a sister? Whatever, that proves my point.

I was actually walking down the street today laughing at my sister and had a guy start laughing at me. I mean, what kind of person gets laughed at for laughing?

Usually there's a crashing point but not today. Today, I think my craziness was a result of exhaustion and post-needle-in-arm syndrome which means rather than progressing from hyper to melancholy I've just descended into exhausted zombie.
(In case you were wondering, I did not cry, hyperventilate or pass out at the vaccine clinic so I'd say that's a huge step up from Last Time. Maybe my not-quite-needle-phobia has passed.)

Why do I get like this? How do I find myself so incredibly amusing? Would I have stolen my owl sister's glasses, survival of the fittest style? Why is Zellers closed? Why are we here? Why has John Green been made aware of my awful failed attempt at video blogging by my sister who means well? Why did my sister who has not read any John Green books get to meet John Green and I did not?

Urg. I need to go to sleep. What? It isn't 8 o'clock yet? Too bad. Sleep.

*There could be some complications later on, as I've mentioned. We'll see.
**Now we endearingly call each other Handicapped Owl. Who's nerdy?

No comments: