Friday, August 13, 2010

Contact Lenses, Shoe Shopping and More

This is going to take me longer than 10 minutes which is the amount of battery time I have left on my computer. Rats.


*rummages for power adapter*


There you are. Okay. Behold my week:


  1. Fix bathing suit. The bottoms are a little loose and rather than buy news ones (I abhor bathing suit shopping) I'm going to take the ring out and try to sew them together. It would be easier if I could show you but just imagine some minor alterations.
  2. Buy black dress pants. 'Cause that's what employed people must wear. No more leather miniskirts. :(
  3. Find and purchase adorably comfortable sandals. This quest failed last time around but the second attempt will prevail!
  4. Have a contact lens fitting and learn how to place foreign objects onto my eye. I know that's going to be a fun appointment. I can just tell with these things.
  5. Select books and wardrobe for vacation. Note how books come first.
  6. Refresh on the Spanish languageTengo que recordar cómo se dicen algunas cosas.
  7. Get immunized against Hepatitis A. I have to use words like 'immunized' or else I'd have to say something like 'Get a needle stuck in arm that will inject dead pathogens into my bloodstream in an attempt to make me stronger.'
  8. Go to orientation. Learn stuffs.
  9. Fly to Florida, possibly go to Harry Potter World and then embark on Caribbean cruise.
My life is kind of crazy right now. Also, I am a dummy at math.

1 comment:

Vita said...

Good luck with the contacts! It sucks at first, but after two or three days it gets SO much easier to get them in and out, and by the end of the first week you'll probably be doing it in 30 seconds.

That's so cool that you got a job! Are you allowed to share what it is? If so, what is it?

Have fun on the cruise! It sounds so fun. I'm jealous!