Saturday, September 12, 2009

Happy Dancing

I got a new layout, I got a new layout. It's very pretty. La di da.

Yesterday was pretty chill. Rachel, Caitlyn and I went out for coffee today. After some internal debate, I ordered a London Fog. Medium. Yeah, I'm that hard core. When the barrista handed over our drinks at the table, I took a sip, and, to my surprise, discovered that it wasn't a London Fog, but a large chai tea latte*. I suppose I was never meant to get that London Fog, and the chai tea latte was, indeed, delicious, but I still missed my Fog. Life is funny.

I've noticed I've been using Twitter a lot more frequently of late. I wonder why that is.

Now that I have this pretty, new (or pretty new) layout, I feel like I need to be providing some worthwhile content. Is anyone interested in the fact that the barrista screwed up my order? I don't think I'm even interested in it. So what to do. Well... LET's PLAY I SPY!

I Spy with my little eye, something that is tragically hip...
any guesses???.... no???
The Answer: Trying to write something meaningful in your blog so that you can live up to your lovely layout (Tragic because it's just plain pathetic, hip because new layouts always are).

I Spy with my little eye, someone who is sitting in her pajamas, blogging, and wants to eat breakfast...
guesses? c'mon, I made this one nice and easy for ya.
The Answer: Yours truly.

And so I take my leave of you. If you even made it this far. I will work on writing something more worthy of your interest. Did you like playing I Spy? I thought it was oodles of fun. Ta ta.

*Every time I try to type chai tea, i ALWAYS spell chair tea. It's this weird reflex. I wonder what a chair tea latte tastes like...

After typing that subject, I realized I don't really have a specific happy dance. When I'm excited about something I usually just jump up and down and twirl around. Hmm.... I'll have to think abotu that.

3 comments:

Vita said...

I LOVE YOUR LAYOUT.
I also <3 I Spy. I totally got the second one right.

Renata said...

Ooooh! Pretty dotz! Yay!

I love it. For the secong I Spy I guessed myself, though. I am still in my pjs and am quite terribly peckish. And yes, let's blame fate for the incompetent barista...

I love word verifications. To post this comment I have to type the word "sperpo"! Sperpo. Sperpo sperpo sperpo!!!

Andrew - Dad said...

Very nice - very clean - very relaxing.

Dad