Thursday, February 11, 2010

Waiting for battery charge... (need sleep)

I'm kind of tired right now. It's twenty minutes to midnight (good song title if only I could write songs-DAMNIT!) but I'm still awake and on my computer because I'm waiting for my silly iPod to finish charging. Come on, Dr. Spectacular, please give me that last sliver of green so I can hit the pillow.

I know it's a tad bit strange that I can't unplug my iPod until it is 100% charged but consider an addition to my quirky tendencies. You know Gossip Girl loves me.

I'm supposedly reading Coraline for book club. The book and the graphic novel. Should be interesting. I'm told it contains undertones of horror and is slightly disturbing. I'm not sure why we're reading it for book club and yet here we are.

All I want is that last bit of battery charge. Why can't I have that? So... tired. Maybe I'll try to write some poetry.

No comments: