Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Do you see this, what I'm doing here. I'm writing a blog! And it hasn't even been ONE WEEK since the last one. I just felt like blogging and it's not Sunday or Thursday and I don't want to write at Girl Meets Literature (my new blog which I don't think I've mentioned...) until I find To Kill a Mockingbird and so here I am!

Can I just say that I love my iPod. Seriously, love. I will tell you a story.

There was once a girl named Alex and she was a bit excited by technology. She was the first to convince her mother she needed an iPod and the one to set up computers and be called on for technical support. She loved it, except perhaps for being the person to call on when you had any sort of issues, big or small (that got irritating).

When her mother gave her a sizable sum of money for Christmas, she was happy and thought about what she would do with it. Having no iPod at that moment due to stupid reasons and pocket sizes, she had her heart set on a new one. Particularly, an iPod touch. One day she picked up the Future Shop flier and there it was, on the front page, on sale for $197. She wondered what her mom would say.

For a day or two she thought about it and then brought it up to her mother who was strangely supportive. Bewildered but positively so, Alex went into a state of delirium, super excited. By that night she was in possession of a brand new beautiful iPod touch.

Then came the buyers remorse. Do she really need it? Did she even want it? AAAAHHH! IT was bad. With some help from her sister she was talked out of it. *sigh* It was a huge relief.

And now she's perfectly happy and insanely protective of it. Now all she needs is that Harry Potter Spells App. Mwahaha.


Now I will go and watch The Breakfast Club. Bye.

No comments: