Tuesday, August 2, 2011

BTAWIA

It's called a goal, people, just because my blogs have gone down to monthly since April does not mean I cannot handle a challenge.

So yes, I will be blogging thrice* a week in August. Let's do this.

With the preliminaries out of the way, I must say: I really want to get into Pottermore. At first, with the vagueness, I wasn't that into it. But I feel like the hype has caught up to me, along with a feverish desire to be a part of it.

The problem, of course, is that I'm working every day from 8:30-3:30 and the next clue get's dropped anytime from 6am-10pm PST, according to Mugglenet. Yes, that's a couple hours of possibility but I really don't want to get up at 6 and then have to leave/get ready before the clue is out.

And now I'm whining. Greeeeaaat. First day of BTAWIA and I've already resorted to self pity. I'm just going to stop myself. Right now.

*Twice at RP, once here.

No comments: