Saturday, June 20, 2009

Short

The house smells. It has something to do with the dog. I saw her licking some liquid out of a plasic bag in the backyard and now she's come in and it smells horrible. The only refuge is my room, where the best entertainment is, you guessed it, my new laptop.

It's so beautiful and shiny and new. I want to knit it a hat.

Other than the house smelling, I really have nothing to say. We are having a bar-be-que today, which makes the current smell a tad inconvenient, but what can you do? The answer to this question, in case you're wondering, is light candles, open the doors and windows and make your dog stay outside. We could make some cookies or something, but the current plan is working just fine. Well as fine as any plan can.

My first blog on my new computer feels very satisfying indeed.

No comments: