Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Potential Entertainment

My last blog on here was a little depressing. To lighten things up, I'm going to be filling out one of those pointless and mundane surverys that you find on Facebook. I'll tell you, the only way to answer these things is with a sense of humour. What can I say, I'm really bored right now. I really want it to be July so that the summer will be in motion already. But I'm going to have to wait, and until then, well...

Is your room ever clean?
Well clean is a subjective phrase. Compared to a uncared for public washroom it's squeaky and compared to the kitchen of an obsessive compulsive person, it's not.

When was the last time you said you were fine and really weren't?
I don't lie, if I can help it. So I don't remember. Wait, that made me sound depressed, which I'm not. New answer: I don't say fine because it's a placeholder. Tell us how you really feel.

Is there anyone who doesn't like you?
How am I supposed to know? Ask people? Honestly, I don't care enough to figure out who likes me. If you like me, well, I like your taste and if you don't, stop wasting my time.

Who did you spend your summer with last year?
Some crazy people who think abuse is funny, my quirky family and other people I deem worth spending time with.

Do you have an older brother?
Not that I know of.

Do you believe in karma?
Justin Timberlake says it best "what goes around comes around". That was JT, right?

What were you doing at 7am this morning?
Having a very odd dream.

What's the weather been like today?
Nothing earth shattering.

How many kids do you want to have?
Geez, I know teen pregnauncy is on the rise, but really, do you have to assume such things?

Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
I'm not Tom Riddle, but what is a good relationship with your parents? Talking to them? Spending time with them. I like my parents as people. We get along just fine.

Are you close to your siblings?
Not right now but I have been. Very close. Wait, you mean emotionally close? I'm that, yes.

How did you feel when you woke up today?
Like I had just woken up.

Does anyone have feelings for you?
I have a secret admirer, yes. Do you mean aside from my cat? Then no.

What is your middle name?
Jayne. With a Y.

Are you a bad influence?
I'd say so. Whenever I'm at the park I always climb to the top, even when you're not supposed to. And the little kids always try to copy me and they end up falling. I'm incorrigible.

Does your best friend have a myspace?
I thought this survery was about me.

Do you and your friends have code words for things?
The pink bird flies at night. It was because of the dancing. She's a psychic and he's a fairy king. YES!

Could you ever be friends again with someone that broke your heart?
I've never understood the broken heart analogy. Maybe you have to experience it to understand.

Honestly what's on your mind?
My closet doors are open. It's REALLY bothing me.

When was the last time you laughed REALLY hard ?
All the time. The last time I was reading Rena's blog from here: www.ravingpersuasions.blogspot.com

Are looks everything?
No, but I do look extremely gorgeous in this light.

When you meet someone special, do you fall fast?
Define "special" and then you will have your answer.

Are you a dog or cat person?
Cat. I was born in the year of the dog, but I'm a total traitor.

Do you think your life story would make a movie?
I don't think it would, but it could. If I met a really hot guy and fell in love and then had something horrible happen, but then it turned out okay, than yeah, I'd be a great movie.

Do you ever think "what if" about anything?
Totally. What if I hadn't done this quiz? What if I had picked rock? What if I had been a boy? What if my parents had named me Bronwynn? What if i had just turned off the stove?
All. The. Time.

No comments: