Thursday, March 7, 2013

I like to make things

TARDIS pumpkin

Puff pride pumpkin
Untitled earth art
Henna!
Making stuff is really satisfying.






Whether it's carved TARDIS pumpkins or henna designs.




Or branches leaning up against a stump that you convince yourself is earth art.
Spot the rainbow button I made




Taking something and creating something else is one of the best feelings ever.






More henna!
















 Look, buttons!


This is model DNA made out of sugar and wood














This blog post doesn't have much of a point.
Dalek sculpture from clay-like stuff












Besides saying that creating things is cool.
I like bowties. Bowties are cool.


















And I want to keep doing it.
Artichoke or lotus? Who knows?











Even when my lotus flower snow sculpture turns into an artichoke.




Especially when my lotus flowers turn into artichokes.










The end.

No comments: