Monday, July 6, 2009

Random mutterings

I'm sitting eating Eggos and watching Arthur and it's making me feel nostalgic for my childhood. It's actually an Arthur episode I haven't seen, which is a rarity. Buster beat Brain in a decathelon of some sort and now he's changed his name to Allen and decided to be a comedian. How sad.

The twelve-year-olds of the world scare me. I can't describe why, they might team up on me and Dare me to take off my shirt and run down the street clucking like a chicken. *shudder* That would be bad, so I'll just stick to being afraid.

In two days I leave on an airplane and travel across the country. Or about 2/3 of the way across.

Blogging about my actual life feels incredibly weird.

I've been think about the word 'like'. I say it a lot. This bothers me. Especially the fact that whenever I try to notice it and stop, it just makes me more aware of exactly how many times I say it. It's like, really irritating. So then I'm like, "okay, no more. I'm going to stop, like, right now." From there it just gets worse.
What am I supposed to
do? I can't exactly just stop. It's more complicated than that.

It's cold outside today. Did I just resort to the weather? I think so. Wow, dire indeed.

Why is it so hilarious that I'm watching Arthur. It's a really entertaining show, okay? And yes, it's marketed at elementary school kids, but that doesn't mean it's not educational and entertaining. Jeez, everyone can just leave me alone. :)

The garden:


No comments: